Want Instant Website Traffic for FREE?
If you are facing problem to get traffic to your site.
Then you’ll be glad to know that in this article I’ve shared some proven tips to increase website traffic.
If you follow these tips then you can easily boost your website traffic.
Be ready, because I am going to give you some manually tested tips to get more organic and social traffic with and without SEO.
All these tips will help you to get free traffic to your site faster.
And one more thing their is not any company that drive traffic to your site.
So, Let’s dive in!
All the tips mentioned in this article are 100% working. I suggest you use all the tips to see a huge increase in your blog traffic.
If you have doubts about any of the strategies then let me know via the comments below.
Most of the popular blogs are using this tricks to get the huge amount of traffic and you can also be one of them.
- 15 Proven & Tested Tips to Get Instant Website Traffic: With and Without SEO
- 1) Create Your Own Facebook Group
- 2) Follow 80/20 Principle
- 3) Convert Traffic into Audience
- 3) Use Best Edited Image Thumbnail
- 4) Use the Power of Internal Linking
- 5) Use Best THEME
- 6) Do Guest Post
- 7) Comment On Other Blogs
- 8) Use Exit Intent Popup
- 9) Add Social Share Button
- 10) Facebook Fan Page
- 11) Quora
- 12) Ask Question
- 13) Write More
- 14) At least One Article Per Month
- 15) Upload Video With Post
- 16) Select Proper Heading
- Neil Patel’s Strategies to Boost Blog Traffic:
- Final Words About Increasing Website Traffic
15 Proven & Tested Tips to Get Instant Website Traffic: With and Without SEO
Here are some proven working tips which can help you to bring a good amount of traffic to your blog.
If you really want to drive traffic to your site then use these simple but effective strategies from today.
So, why are we waiting? Let’s dive in!
1) Create Your Own Facebook Group
If you don’t have your own Facebook group then I’ll highly recommend you to start your own Facebook group.
Because Facebook Group can help you to in following ways:
- It can help you in Branding
- Build a huge audience for your blog.
- It’ll help you connect with thousands of like minded people.
- You can drive traffic to your blog from your Facebook group whenever you want.
- You can even build an email list from your Facebook group by sharing any freebies with your group members in return of their email address.
Don’t create a Facebook group just to promote your blog posts.
If your goal is only to share only articles of your blog then I’d not recommend you to create Facebook group.
If you really want to build an active Facebook group then help your community by sharing the free knowledge.
For example: in my Facebook group I share blogging tips from time to time to help my community. Till date, I’ve shared 120+ blogging tips on my Group.
I hope you understood what I want to explain.
2) Follow 80/20 Principle
If you are thinking that you’ll write a blog post and traffic will come automatically then you are making a big mistake.
I highly recommend you to follow 80/20 principle.
According to this, you should spend 20% of your time to create new content and spend 80% of your time in promoting those already written content.
This is one of the most popular formulas to get regular traffic to your site.
This is the simplest formula to get instant website traffic.
3) Convert Traffic into Audience
If you are not doing anything to convert your traffic into audience then you are doing a big mistake.
It’s the most common mistakes that every newbie blogger make.
You can use email marketing service like ConvertKit to build your email subscriber list. It’s FREE.
For this you can create any free ebook or course and give it for free in return of your subscribers email address.
Let me explain it by an example:
Suppose, 100 peoples are visiting your site everyday.
And out of these 100 subscribers 10 people are peoples are subscribing to your site everyday.
Now let’s see the magic:
After 30 day, you have 10*30= 300 subscribers
After 1 Year, you have 10*365 = 3650 subscribers.
Can you believe it?
Within 1 year, you have 3650 subscribers in your email list.
It means that if you publish a new article then you can send email newsletter to 3650 subscribers and get instant website traffic for free.
I hope now you understood the power of email list building.
You can use any free email marketing service like ConvertKit to build your email list.
Click here to sign up for ConvertKit (It’s Free)
What should you do next?
After Signup for ConvertKit using above link, Set 50-100 emails in automation which will go automatically to your subscribers even when you are sleeping.
In this way, you can get free traffic and make money automatically even when you sleep.
Note: ConvertKit is very expensive. So, I don’t recommend you to use it. Instead of this, you can use ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign Pricing is affordable and it provides more features as compared to ConvertKit.
3) Use Best Edited Image Thumbnail
Believe me, even if you have written an amazing piece of content.
But if the featured image is not attractive then no one is going to click on your article link.
According to research, if your featured image is not looking attractive then you can’t get a good amount of traffic from social media.
So, it’s very important to design an attractive featured image to attract people to read your article.
This simple hack can help you get traffic to your blog from social media.
Here are some tips which can help you to design attractive images:
- Design your images using a free tool like Canva.
- Use the perfect color combination.
- Must add vector graphics to your image.
- Don’t use too many colors in your image.
I hope these tips will help you to design attractive images which can help you to boost your website traffic.
4) Use the Power of Internal Linking
You can use this simple hack to increase your blog traffic.
Internal linking means you should add the link of other article of your site in your article.
Wikipedia is a best example of it. They add a lot of internal links in every article.
There are two main benefits of doing internal linking:
- FOR SEO: Internal links is the best way to get backlinks from your own site. Use proper anchor text while doing internal linking and see the magic. It’ll improve your ranking and you’ll start getting traffic from search engines like Google, Bing etc.
- Bounce Rate: Internal links can help you to take visitors from one page to another. It means that they will spend longer time on your site which will help you to decrease the bounce rate and you’ll get free traffic from search engines.
- Informative: The last benefit of internal linking is that it makes your article more informative as compared to your competitors.
5) Use Best THEME
Believe me or not but it’s the major factor that affects your blog traffic.
If your blog theme is not good then it takes only 10-12 second for your blog reader to leave your blog and they never visit your blog again.
But if you use good looking theme then it attracts your reader and they regularly visit your blog to learn something new.
We highly recommend you to use:-
NOTE: I am using “GeneratePress Theme“. It’s a most popular premium theme.
and this note box and entire blog post is designed by Thrive Architect Plugin.
6) Do Guest Post
If you really want to get more referral and organic traffic then you should start doing Guest posts on other sites.
This will help you in multiple ways:
- Do-follow Backlinks: Guest posts can help you get do-follow backlinks from top sites. As we all know, backlinks are the most important ranking factor. This means that it’ll help you get organic traffic to your site.
- Referral Traffic: This will also help you get referral traffic from your guest post.
If you want to increase website traffic then you must start doing guest posts in the top blogs related to your niche.
7) Comment On Other Blogs
This is another best way to get referral traffic from other sites.
It is the easiest way to get no-follow backlinks from famous websites. Because you only have to comment on popular blogs.
Whenever anyone clicks on your name in the comment section they will be redirected to your blog.
To do this, you have to specify your blog URL in the Website Field available just below the comment box. You can also comment on this website to get Backlink.
Tips to get more traffic from your comments:
- Use your own real profile pic on your Gravatar profile.
- Don’t use your website name in the name section. Add your real name.
- First read the article then drop a valuable comment.
- Don’t drop 1-2 line comments like “Awesome article, thanks for sharing”, “Great article, Thanks for this awesome article” etc.
- Last but most important tip, don’t add links in the comment otherwise it’ll be treated as spam.
These tips will help you to make your article more attractive, which can help you to drive a good amount of referral traffic to your site.
QUICK NOTE: Remember don’t share your blog URL directly in the Comment box otherwise, it will be treated as spam. Specify your blog URL in the Website Field which is in the comment box below.
8) Use Exit Intent Popup
I highly recommend using the exit intent popup, slide in or any other form to capture the email address of your readers.
It’ll help you build your own audience and drive traffic to your site whenever you want by sending an email.
There are many plugins available. However, I’d recommend using Thrive Leads because it’s the best email marketing tool.
Thrive leads provides 100+ predesignated templates which you can use and edit to build your email list.
So, build your email list and get instant website traffic for free whenever you want by sending an email.
9) Add Social Share Button
As you can see, I use the beautiful share button just below my post heading.
It’ll help you get more shares for your article and ultimately you’ll get more traffic.
I’d suggest you use the same plugin which I’m using (as shown in the image below”.
As you can see in above image, It not only makes your blog post attractive but also encourages people to share your blog post with their followers.
NOTE: I’m using the Social Snap Plugin to display a stylish social share button in my article.
This will defiantly help you to increase your website traffic in a little time.
10) Facebook Fan Page
Just after creating a blog you should make a Facebook Fan Page because it is the easiest way to get more people to connect with you.
If you want traffic for your blog then Quora is the best place.
In Quora, you just need to find the question related to your blog post and then give the answer to that question and add your blog post link in a natural way.
There are lots of benefits of writing answers on Quora:
- You’ll get traffic
- This will help you build no-follow backlinks
- It will also help you in branding and getting followers in the Quora platform.
As you can see in the above image, Neil Patel wrote an answer and got over 4k views and 52 upvotes.
I think, now you understand the importance of Quora to boost your blog traffic.
12) Ask Question
This is the best method to get more comment on your blog post.
Ask the question in the last line of your article to encourage readers to comment on your post.
As the no. of comments increase in your blog post then your search ranking will increase in Search Engine.
It means you will receive more traffic from search engine.
13) Write More
Research shows that Google gives higher priority to websites with fresh and longer content, so if you want to get more traffic from the search engines, then write a longer post.
It is the easiest way to get more traffic from search engine.
Remember, Gooogle uses very intelligence system so never try to copy other blog article content otherwise, Google stops indexing your website.
“Lengthy content get more shares as compared to short content “
Did you know?
According to Buzzsumo most shared posts range from 3,000 to 10,000 words.
14) At least One Article Per Month
If you don’t upload at least one post every month in your blog then it will cause your blog readers to leave your blog and switch to another blog which can decrease your average blog traffic.
So, I suggest you upload at least one awesome article every week or month.
15) Upload Video With Post
This is the best method to attract people to visit your blog again and again.
If you upload video at the end of your blog post then people more attract towards your blog and may become the regular reader and subscriber to your blog.
16) Select Proper Heading
Heading plays an important role to get the Huge amount of traffic for your blog.
So, always select that heading which attracts people to see your blog post.
7 Attractive Heading Formats
- 10 facts you don’t know about ______ .
- 5 Proven way to ______ in 10 days.
- 3 Things everyone should know about ______ .
- 10 most costly ______ Mistakes that can ruin you _____ .
- 20 fact you should know about ______ .
- ______ in 3 easy steps .
Use it and attract more people to read your blog post.
I hope that you will use these “7 Attractive Heading Formats” in your next article.
Final Words About Increasing Website Traffic
These are the best 15 tips to increase blog comments I could come up with. But I’m sure I missed something.
What tips could you offer to a new blogger who wants to increase blog traffic?
Let me know in the comments below. 🙂