Many people wonder which is better: Jarvis.ai or Copy.ai.
In this Jarvis.ai vs Copy.ai article, I will cover what each tool does and how they compare with each other.
I’m sure that after reading this article, you’ll know which one is better for your business.
This article is written based on my personal experiences.
I have used both of these tools. I hope that this Jarvis AI vs Copy AI comparison can provide you with some useful insights to make your purchase decision easier.
My Suggestion for YOU:
Both Jarvis AI and CopyAI offer a free trial. So, try these two tools yourself for FREE. It’ll help you to understand which one is giving you better content.
So, without any further delay. Let’s get started.
Affiliate Disclosure (Please read it):
The links of Jarvis AI and Copy AI available in this article are my affiliate link. If you’ll use any of these links to purchase either Jarvis.ai or Copy.ai then I’ll get a small commission without costing you anything extra. It’ll only help me to run this blog successfully and provide helpful content like this for Free. Thanks in advance if you are going to use my affiliate link for purchasing either Jarvis AI or Copy.ai ❤️❤️❤️
- How do Jarvis.ai and Copy.ai Works?
- What Should You Consider before purchasing the AI tool?
- User Interface
- Ability to Write Article & Long Form Contents
- Writing Speed & Ability to create own template
- Words Credit
- Quality of Generated Contents
- Supported Language
- Jarvis.ai vs Copy.ai Comparision [Table]
- FAQs related to Jarvis AI vs Copy AI
- Final Words about Jarvis.ai vs Copy.ai: Which tool should you purchase?
How do Jarvis.ai and Copy.ai Works?
Jarvis.ai and copy.ai both are GPT-3 based AI writing assistant tools that can write ads copy, sales copy, video script, blog posts, social media content etc for you.
You just need to select a template and provide a few lines about what you want AI to write and these tools will take care of the rest.
Jarvis team recently launched the Boss Mode plan. If you are using the Boss Mode plan then you don’t need to depend on any template.
You can order Jarvis like a Boss to write anything you want.
- Hey Jarvis, Write an introduction paragraph about…
- Hey Jarvis, Give me some blog post ideas related to…
- Hey Jarvis, Summarize the above
- Hey Jarvis, Write an AIDA for…
- Hey Jarvis, Write an outline for…
Similarly, you can order Jarvis AI like this and get amazing content without any delay.
But in the case of CopyAI, you have to depend on templates. Suppose, if you want to generate any content and its template is not available in CopyAI then you can’t write that copy. This is the biggest disadvantage of CopyAI.
What Should You Consider before purchasing the AI tool?
Here are some things which you should check before purchasing any Ai writing tool.
- Word count: This is the most important thing which you should check because if the tool you are purchasing will give you limited word generation credit then it may create a problem for you. So, make sure that the tool you are purchasing is giving you sufficient words credit.
- Reviews: You should also check the reviews of real customers. It’ll help you to understand what people are saying about the tool and its features.
- Quality of output: before purchasing any AI tool, must activate its free trial and test the quality of generated content yourself to decide that if that tool is worth your purchase or not.
- Templates: Some AI tools provides only 5-10 templates while some have 25-30+ templates. It can be a great benefit for you if the tool you are purchasing is providing a large number of templates.
- Price: Make sure that you are buying a tool that is worth your money and provides the maximum benefits possible.
- Supported Language: There are many AI writing assistant tools that provide you with the option to convert generated content in any language you want. So, make sure that the tool you are purchasing will provide you with that option.
- Additional Features: This is common that all AI tools comes with templates. But some tools like Jarvis provides additional features like Surfer SEO integration, Boss Mode, Recipes due to which Jarvis stand out of the crowd. So, must research what additional features a tool is providing and if it’s worth your purchase or not.
- Free Trial: I already mentioned above that you should test the AI writing tool before purchasing it. So, activate its free trial plan first.
- Money-back Guarantee: Make sure that the tool you are purchasing comes with a money-back guarantee so that you can get your money back if the tool doesn’t provide you with the features that you are looking for.
The user interface is important because it will determine your experience with the writing assistant tool. The user interface can help you to understand how your content will be generated.
Some AI writing assistant tools are easy to use while others have complex user interfaces. So, let’s compare the user interface of Jarvis AI and Copy AI.
User Interface of Jarvis.ai
I found the user interface for Jarvis to be very easy and user-friendly.
Jarvis user interface is quite simple and easy to use.
- Power Mode: With Jarvis AI power mode, you can switch from one template to another very easily without leaving the current template.
- SEO Mode: Jarvis AI comes with Surfer SEO integration that let you open Surfer SEO in the left sidebar which let you check your SEO score side by side. So that you can write SEO optimized articles using Jarvis.
User Interface of Copy.ai
CopyAI is a great tool but literally, I don’t like the UX of CopyAI. As you can see in the screenshot below. It’s not looking good.
I hope that they’ll improve it in the future.
🏆 Winner: Jarvis.ai
In this respect, I personally like Jarvis AI more than CopyAI because it provides a great user experience. Apart from this, SEO mode and the Power mode of Jarvis makes UX even better.
Templates are used for producing different types of content like ads copy, blog post introduction, product description etc.
In simple words, templates are the building blocks for AI writing assistant tools. So, the more templates a tool has, the better it is.
So, let’s compare Copy.ai and Jarvis.ai on the basis of the no. of templates they provide.
Templates of Jarvis.ai
Jarvis.ai comes with 50+ templates to choose from including Blog Post introduction, blog post conclusion, AIDA, PAS, product description, YouTube video script, code email and many more.
But one thing I like about Jarvis.ai is that you don’t need to depend on templates. why? because Jarvis.ai comes with the Boss Mode plan that allows you to be the Boss of Jarvis. You can create your own template using Jarvis AI commands.
- Hey Jarvis, Write a positive review about…
- Hey Jarvis, Write an email about…
- Hey Jarvis, write AIDA for…
In this way, you can write anything you want. It’s like creating your own template using Jarvis.ai commands.
Templates of Copy.ai
Copy.ai comes with 80+ templates to choose from. It includes a Blog Post introduction, blog post conclusion, product description, test link and many more.
It provides more templates compared to Jarvis.ai
🏆 Winner: TIE
Both tools are winners.
Why? Because in the case of CopyAI you’ll get more templates as compared to Jarvis but we also don’t neglect this point that with the help of Jarvis AI Boss Mode you can create your own template using Boss Mode Commands and generate any type of content you want.
That’s why I said that both tools are winners in this case.
Ability to Write Article & Long Form Contents
If you are a blogger then you’ll need an AI writing assistant tool that can write long-form content like articles, blogs and other long-form content.
Because it will be difficult to write those lengthy content manually and maintaining consistency throughout the article will also be a time-consuming task.
So, let’s see between these two tools which one can write blog posts, articles and other long-form content better.
Jarvis.ai can write long-form content like blog posts, articles and many other articles easily. It’s great that it can easily create lengthy content like blog posts or even a book.
Jarvis AI has two tools for writing long-form content:
- Long-Form Assistant Tool of Jarvis.ai: This tool can help you to write articles and other long-form content easily. Remember one thing that you have to purchase the Pro Unlimited or Boss Mode plan to write articles.
- Boss Mode: The Boss mode plan of Jarvis.ai can help you to generate any type of content you want. You just need to order Jarvis anything like a Boss like “hey Jarvis, explain why should we lose weight?” and hit Command+ enter from your keywords and Jarvis will start writing an article for you.
Let’s See What People are saying about Jarvis.ai
Unfortunately, Copy.ai can’t write the entire article for you. You can only generate basic things like blog post outline, blog post introduction, blog post conclusion etc.
You can’t write an entire article using Copy.AI
🏆 Winner: Jarvis AI
In this case, I’ll say that Jarvis.ai is the winner because it can also help you to write long-form content like articles, blogs and even a book. On the other hand, CopyAI can’t help you to write entire articles at all.
Before getting into AI writing assistant topic further, I’d like to say that the better AI writing assistant tool has integrations with other top tools.
Integrations will help us to manage and write our content more effectively. So, I’d like to talk about the integrations of both Jarvis.ai and CopyAI.
The best thing that I like about Jarvis AI is that it has integrations with one of the top SEO tools “Surfer SEO”. This integration can help you to write SEO optimized articles that can rank on Google.
During writing your article on Jarvis.ai, you can click on the “SEO Mode” option from the top and it’ll show you your SEO score side by side without leaving your main document.
If you see the screenshot below, you can see that when I opened the tool of Jarvis.ai, it automatically showed the SEO score side by side without leaving my main document.
Copy.ai doesn’t have any integrations with other tools to manage and write your content more effectively.
🏆 Winner: Jarvis AI
In this regard, Jarvis.ai wins over CopyAI because it integrates with a powerful SEO tool like Surfer SEO. On the other hand, CopyAI doesn’t have any integrations with other tools.
Writing Speed & Ability to create own template
Let’s discuss one of the serious matters that how fast you can write in these tools and which tool can help you to generate any type of content your want.
The Boss mode of Jarvis.ai is quite powerful and it can help you to write your content faster. If you want to generate any type of content, you can do it faster by using Boss Commands.
You just need to order Jarvis like this:
- Hey Jarvis, explain why we should lose weight?
- Hey Jarvis, write a product description based on above
- Hey Jarvis, Write a positive review about…
- Hey Jarvis, Give me some blog post ideas related to health
Order Jarvis anything like this and then hit Command + Enter on your keyboard and Jarvis will start writing the content for you.
This powerful feature of Boss Mode can help you to write your content faster.
If you are using the Boss Mode Plan of Jarvis AI then you don’t need to find a perfect template to write content. You can order anything to Jarvis like a Boss.
You can also say that these commands are like creating your own template.
No doubt Copy.ai can also help you to write your content faster. It comes with 80+ templates to choose from.
But the main problem in CopyAI is that you have to depend on templates. Suppose you want to write a product description then you have to go to the dashboard and search this template then you can generate content.
And suppose you want to write any particular thing and its template is not available in CopyAI then you can’t write that content with CopyAI. 😥
On the other hand, In Jarvis Boss Mode, you don’t need any template, you can write anything using Boss Mode Commands.
🏆 Winner: Jarvis AI
Even though both tools provide the same feature of writing great content but Jarvis.ai is the winner because Boss Mode of Jarvis.ai provides the ability to create your own template using boss mode commands.
And in the case of CopyAI, you have to depend on the template. If you want to write any particular thing and its template is not available in CopyAI then you can’t generate that content inside CopyAI.
Now, it’s time to discuss the words credit of the two tools. It’s very important to compare words credit because the amount of content you can generate with these AIs tools depends on the word credit you’ll get.
Jarvis AI comes with 3 pricing plans. In starter plan, you’ll get only 20,000 words credit and other two higher plan of Jarvis AI gives you unlimited words credit
- Starter Plan: 20,000 Words Credit
- Pro Unlimited Plan: Unlimited words credit
- Boss Mode Plan: Unlimited words credit
It means that with the Jarvis AI starter plan, you can generate only 20,000 words of content every single month and with the other two plans, you can generate unlimited words of content per month.
Copy.ai comes with only one pricing plan that’ll cost you $49/mo for unlimited words credit.
but remember one thing that you can not write articles, books and other long-form content in CopyAI.
If you don’t want to write articles and other long-form content then CopyAI is the best tool for you.
🏆 Winner: CopyAI
In this case, CopyAI is the winner because it gives you unlimited words credit at just $49/mo. But in Jarvis.ai, you need to purchase either the Pro Unlimited plan ($109/mo) or the Boss Mode plan ($119/mo) for getting unlimited words credit.
But don’t forget that CopyAI can’t write articles, books and other long-form content.
Quality of Generated Contents
It’s important to check the quality of generated content before choosing any of them.
It’ll help you to decide which tool is worth your money.
So let’s check the quality of generated contents of both these tools in this section.
I’m going to enter the same input in both tools and we’ll see which tool gives us the best content based on our input.
AIDA Copy Generated by Jarvis.ai
Here is the text which I entered in Jarvis.ai 👇👇
Here are the AIDA copies generated by COPYAI: 👇👇
As you can see Jarvis.ai generated amazing AIDA copies.
Now, Let’s enter the same input in CopyAI tool then we will compare the output of both the tools.
AIDA Copy Generated by Copy.ai
As you can see that I have entered in the CopyAI tool: 👇👇
Here are the AIDA copies generated by CopyAI 👇👇
🏆 Winner: Jarvis.ai (NO DOUBT)
As you can see in the above screenshots that I’ve entered the same input in both Jarvis.ai and CopyAI. Jarvis has generated 10x better AIDA Copies for the same input. You can read both copies yourself. That’s why when It comes to Quality of Content, Jarvis is the winner.
Now, let’s talk about the language support of both these tools. There are many copywriting tools available but very few of them support multiple languages.
But it’s an important feature that you should consider before buying any of these tools. Because if you want to write content in other languages then it’s better to go for a tool that supports more than one language.
Anyway, let’s see the language support of these two tools.
You’ll be glad to know that Jarvis AI supports 26 languages. It means that you can write and translate your generated content into 26 different languages.
You can check the list of all 26 supported languages from here.
Copy.ai supports only 11 languages. So, it may create an issue for you if you want to write content in another language other than these 11 languages.
🏆 Winner: JarvisAI
The winner of this battle is Jarvis.ai because it supports 26 languages whereas Copy.ai supports only 11 languages.
The pricing of these two tools is also another important factor that you should consider before choosing any of them. The pricing of Copy.ai is very simple.
Pricing of Jarvis.ai
Jarvis AI Comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Starter Plan: The starter plan costs only $29 per month for 20,000 words of credit. In this plan, you’ll not get access to a long-form assistant tool that can write articles for you.
- Pro Unlimited Plan: Pro Unlimited plan costs only $109 per month for unlimited words credit. In this plan, you’ll get access to a special tool called “long-form Assistant” that can write articles for you.
- Boss Mode Plan: The boss Mode plan costs $119 per month for unlimited words credit. In this plan, you’ll get all the features of the Pro Unlimited plan. Apart from this, you’ll get access to Boss mode commands to write any type of content you want.
Pricing of Copy.ai
It costs $49/mo for unlimited words credit. You’ll get 80+ templates in the CopyAI tool. But remember one thing that you can not write articles and other long-form content in CopyAI.
🏆 Winner: Jarvis.ai
Jarvis.ai is the winner of this battle because its plan starts at $29/month whereas CopyAI costs $49/mo.
Apart from this, you can’t write articles, books and other long-form content inside CopyAI. But you can write articles and other long-form content in Jarvis AI Pro Unlimited and Boss Mode plan. Also, Jarvis AI Boss Mode plan comes with powerful commands that let you generate any type of content. You don’t need to depend on templates.
That’s why Jarvis AI is worth your money.
Jarvis.ai vs Copy.ai Comparison
|Write Blog Posts||YES||NO|
|Write Long-form Content||YES||NO|
|SEO Integration||YES (Surfer SEO)||NO|
|Pricing||Starts from $29/mo||Starts from $49/mo|
|Discount||YES (On Yearly Plan)||YES (On Yearly Plan)|
|Free Trial Link||Try Jarvis.ai for Free||Try Copy.ai for Free|
FAQs related to Jarvis AI vs Copy AI
What is Jarvis.ai?
Jarvis.ai is a powerful AI content writing and copywriting tool that use GPT-3 technology to generate human-like content for you. You can write ads copy, product descriptions, blog posts, books, social media posts, email and 45+ other things using Jarvis AI.
What is Copy.ai?
Copy.ai is an AI copywriting tool that also uses GPT-3 technology to generate human-like content for you. But CopyAI can’t write blog posts, books and other long-form content for you.
What is the difference between Jarvis AI and CopyAI?
The main difference between Jarvis AI and Copy AI is that Jarvis can write blog posts, books and other long-form content for you but Copy AI can’t write the same. Also, Copy.ai only supports 11 languages whereas Jarvis AI supports 26 different languages (much more than Copy.ai).
Which tool should I choose, Jarvis or CopyAI?
It depends on your need. If you want to write long-form content like books, blog posts etc then I’ll recommend you to choose Jarvis.ai but if you don’t want to write long-form content then choose CopyAI.
What are the disadvantages of Jarvis AI?
There is not any doubt that Jarvis.ai is a great tool. There is only one con that you’ll get unlimited words credit only in higher plans (Pro Unlimited & Boss mode) which cost you more than $100. But it’s worth your money.
Is Copy.ai worth the money?
If you don’t want to write blog posts, books and any long-form content then CopyAI is worth the money.
Which one should I choose, Jarvis or copy.ai?
It depends on your requirements. If you want to write long-form content (like books, blogs etc.) then I’ll recommend you to go for Jarvis.ai but if you don’t want to write long-form content then CopyAI is the right choice.
Can you write books using Jarvis AI?
Yes, you can easily write book using Jarvis.ai
Does Jarvis.ai offers a Free trial?
Yes, Jarvis AI comes with 5-days free trial. You can test this tool for free. It’ll help you to decide that Jarvis.ai is the right tool for you or not. Read this step by step guide to know how to activate a free trial of Jarvis.ai (AKA Conversion.ai)
Does Copy.ai offers a free trial?
Yes, you can try CopyAI for free without giving your credit card details. Follow this guide to properly activate your 7-days free trial of CopyAI.
Which is better Copy.ai or ShortlyAI?
What’s the starting price of Jarvis.ai and Copy.ai?
The starting price of Copy.ai is $49/mo for unlimited words credit whereas Jarvis AI starts from $29/mo for 20,000 words credit.
Does Jarvis AI and CopyAI offer a lifetime deal?
No, CopyAI and Jarvis AI don’t offer a lifetime deal. But yes you can get a discount on the yearly plan of CopyAI and Jarvis AI.
Final Words about Jarvis.ai vs Copy.ai: Which tool should you purchase?
If you’ll ask me to select one tool between Copy.ai and Jarvis.ai then I’ll highly recommend you to purchase Jarvis.ai because it’s far better than CopyAI.
With Jarvis.ai, you can write even blog posts, books and other long-form content but with CopyAI you’ll not be able to write long-form content.
Apart from this, If you are using Jarvis.ai Boss Mode then you don’t need to depend on templates. You can use Boss Mode commands to generate any type of content you want. You don’t need to depend on templates for generating the contents.
Both tools come with a free trial. I’ll highly recommend you activate a free trial of both tools and try these tools yourself to decide which one is better for you.
If you still have any confusion regarding Copy AI vs Jarvis AI (i.e. Copy AI vs Conversion.ai) then please let me know via comment below. I’ll reply asap.